A good diet to overcome premature ejaculation is something very less spoken of and even less known to people. It may never occur to us that our sexual performance might be dependent on what we eat. Sex is after all just like any other sport where a healthy diet helps us perform better.
Just a few simple changes in our eating habits can do wonders for our sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
Food that is unhealthy can make us feel sluggish, add on body weight unnecessarily and affect our health in all aspects.
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem in men. It is basically due to physical changes, which can have physiological or psychological aspects to it as well. A major reason for poor erection, weak libido and premature ejaculation is improper diet. By paying attention to nutritional needs of men, we can easily overcome this problem. It is said that what is good for the heart is equally good for sex. Some diet tips to overcome premature ejaculation are:
- Insufficient blood flow can be a reason for premature ejaculation. Food with a high content of Vitamin C and E are essential for better blood circulation to the genitals and blood cells to function properly. Fruits like orange, mango, grapefruit and peach are excellent sources of Vitamin C. seeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, wheat germ and flaxseeds are rich in Vitamin E.
- Food that increase and improve your arousal is important for a healthy sex life. Aphrodisiac food like chocolate, figs, asparagus, avocado, basil, banana, garlic and honey have long been known for their association with better sex.
- Fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients and low on calories. They prevent clogging of heart arteries and erectile dysfunction.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, a component of the Vitamin A family, that is essential for maintaining healthy prostrate.
- Nuts like walnuts, almonds and pecan are high in amino acids that generate nitric acid in the body, a compound helpful in developing greater erection. Nut oil is also healthy fat that lower cholesterol levels.
- Foods that curb anxiety and calm your nerves are essential just like aphrodisiac food. These are high in calcium, magnesium and Vitamin B complex. Green leafy vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, Brussels, bok choy and spinach have high quantities of these minerals.
- Oysters have long been known as the virility food. With rich contents of zinc, they are beneficial for the proper functioning of the male sex organs.
Studies reveal that the minerals in food enhance testosterone level in the blood, the hormone responsible for sex drive in both men and women. Kegel exercises are helpful in strengthening the pelvic muscles. It is important to enjoy what you eat that to with a mind free of any worry. Just like sex is to be enjoyed with a mind free of tension with regard to performance and quality. These if followed with a good diet to overcome premature ejaculation can surely be beneficial for a healthy sex life.
Hydromax X40 – Penis Pump for Safe and Effective Penis Enlargement
Male enhancement pills help maximize your erection size which has limit. Penis pumps will help you push the limits.
Hydromax X40 is the best penis pump for a permanent increase in penis length and girth.
The pump works by generating vacuum pressure inside the device cylinder. Under this pressure, the penis is sucked into the cylinder. The higher suction force is the more blood it makes flow to the penile blood vessels.
Due to this, the penis becomes bigger. And the men regain their ability to have strong erections.
The list of the Hydromax S advantages is as follows:
- It will allow you to permanently increase penis size with the minimum of effort.
- It can be used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease.
- It will boost your sexual stamina and cure premature ejaculation.
Good Diet For Couples To Enhance Sexuality
Did you know that there is a good diet for couples to enhance sexuality? It is known to all that an unhealthy diet leads to severe health crisis. But very few emphasize on the fact that an unhealthy diet can also lead to sexual disorders. Changing your eating habits can not only help you achieve a slim and well toned body but can also boost your sexual performance and spice up your love life.
A major reason behind poor sexual intimacy between couples is obesity. A nutritional diet can help curb this problem. As you consume fewer calories, the nutrients and ingredients in the low fat foods increase sexual attraction, pleasure and satisfaction. Essentially whatever is good for the heart is equally good for the libido.
What you eat goes a long way in making a huge impact on your sex life. Some good foods for good sex are:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage, broccoli and bok choy are rich in magnesium and folic acid. They are high in fiber and low on calorie. These dilate blood vessels and leads to better blood flow to the genitals.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants. This light and refreshing drink is low in caffeine and calorie and promotes blood flow all over the body for better brain and sex power. 2-3 cups of green tea also helps lose weight and relieve stress. It is best to avoid sugar in it.
- Citrus fruits like orange, peach and grapefruit are high in Vitamin C, which increases sperm count in men.
- Watermelons are great for a healthy heart and sex. The citruline present in it gets converted to essential amino acid which relaxes the blood vessels and results in better blood flow.
- The sexy red strawberries are excellent sources of Vitamins and folates that help curb birth defects and boost the libido.
- Eggs, one of the most sensuous foods ever that makes you fit inside out. Rich in Vitamin B, it balances hormone levels and relieves stress. Its healthy protein help break down fat. Studies reveal that couples who had an egg every morning for breakfast tend to lose weight faster than others.
- Dark grape juice and red wine is an excellent source of antioxidants that trigger the production of nitric acid in the body, which relaxes the blood vessels helping in better blood flow to the genitals. It also helps in skin flexibility and elasticity. Excess alcohol consumption should be avoided as it causes weight gain and dampens sexual performances.
- Leaner varieties of red meat and fatty fish contain high quantities of omega 3 and 6 and zinc, a mineral that prevents excess production of a hormone called prolactin, which if present in high level can cause sexual dysfunction.
- Nuts like almond, pecan and walnuts provide the body with monounsaturated fat that is necessary for the production of healthy cholesterol which is required for the healthy functioning of the sex organs.
- Whole grains and oatmeal help in the testosterone production in the body.
- Dark chocolate is an incredible healthy food to boost the sexual attraction between couple. Its high in antioxidants.
Hence, one should innovate with such yummy and healthy options in a good diet for couples to enhance sexuality not only to maintain a healthy body but also spice up their performances in bed.
Male Enhancement Pills
The matter is that many women get maximum pleasure when the head of penis touches the cervix during sex. That’s why women prefer quite long penises. The other women have an orgasm from the stimulation of the inner vaginal lips and clitoris. These women often want their partners’ penis to be thicker.
As for the men, many of them get more pleasure from sex if their partners reach a brighter and more intense orgasm.
There is no secret that many family conflicts happen because of sexual problems. And often, the hidden women’s sexual dissatisfaction is caused by the displeasure with their partners’ penis size. So, regardless of the reason which makes the man to enlarge his penis, this desire is absolutely normal. And most important, this desire can be fulfilled.
And though the efficacy of male enhancement pills is now not very high and they are accompanied with numerous complications, you can yet undergo such a surgical procedure if you are not afraid of obvious risks. These risks include penis deflection, penile instability during the erection, and loss of penile sensitivity which can be permanent and remain for the lifetime.
Seven Foods to Help Boost Your Libido
Nature endowed people with sexual drive. The great psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud called this unconscious sexual drive as libido. So first of all let’s try to understand what libido is. Male libido is nothing but a sexual desire or sexual instinct, driving a man at the subconscious mind level.
At the same time, don’t confuse libido with potency. To separate these two terms, potency is the ability of men to perform a sexual act. Libido and potency are two different notions.
But it is worth mentioning that what boosts libido can also serve as a booster for potency.
A man who prefers sex to chess game or watching TV is unfortunately a common phenomenon today. According to doctors, the main reasons of a sharp decline in male sexual activity are their unhealthy lifestyle, physical and mental exhaustion, stress, prolonged sexual abstinence and infrequent intercourse.
They also emphasize, among other things, the adverse effect of the inappropriate nutrition on male libido.
Men have been trying to improve their libido and potency with the help of meat and fish products for hundreds of years. However, plants also contain everything you need to boost your sexual opportunities and strength.
Those, who have set a goal to boost their libido and potency, should start with theory. According to all medical books, spermatozoa are nothing more than a concentration of nucleic acids and biologically active substances promoting sperm cell production. Such substances include protein, potassium, selenium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc and cholesterol.
Everybody has probably heard the exotic word “aphrodisiacs”. But what does it mean?
Aphrodisiacs are a group of products that can have a boosting effect on a person’s sexual abilities. Here we prepared for you the Top 7 aphrodisiac products, which can efficiently boost your libido.
While celery can hardly be associated with sex, this plant is considered to be one of the most useful foods for male health and sexual drive. In ancient Greece, wrestlers regularly ate celery to increase their strength and endurance. In medieval times almost all alchemists used celery roots to prepare the love potion.
It is no accident that doctors often compare the properties of this plant with Viagra. Consumption of celery has an obvious boosting impact on male libido. Petioles of this plant contain a large amount of the androsterone hormone, which excellently increases the male potency and enhance their sexual drive.
Celery is usually recommended to be eaten raw to preserve all vitamins and minerals contained in it.
Oysters are one of the classic products that can naturally increase male libido. It is widely used as a sexual booster in many countries. Oysters are among the products, which have the highest content of zinc. No wonder that this sea food enhances the production of male sperm and such an important sex hormone as testosterone. Oysters also supply your organism with dopamine, which perfectly stimulates your sexual excitement.
To maximize your sexual drive, oysters should be eaten raw. Even the very process of eating a raw oyster looks quite erotic. The simple process of sucking in oysters can help you achieve an appropriate sexual mood.
Bananas can be characterized by their rich content of bromelain. This enzyme is believed to boost libido and treat male erectile dysfunction. In addition, bananas can supply your organism with a number of essential minerals and vitamins such as potassium and B-group vitamins. For example, riboflavin (B2) can significantly enhance you libido by stimulating the sexual vigor.
In the Aztec Empire avocado was called as “ahuacatl” that literally meant “the testicle tree”. Although avocados not only look similar to this part of the body, they also contain a big amount of folate (B9), which helps to properly digest protein, thereby providing your body with vital energy. Vitamin B6 (a nutrient promoting the production of male sex hormones) and other minerals contained in avocados can also help boost male libido naturally.
This nut has long been considered to be an excellent booster of male potency and libido. It is rich in minerals such as zinc and selenium, as well as in vitamin E, which plays an important role in strengthening the desire to sexual activity. Almonds contain a number of useful fats that improve the circulatory system, and due to the content of Omega-3 acids, these nuts can strengthen and tune the nervous system. And besides, it’s just delicious!
Although eggs are not the most erotic products, they are extremely rich in such vitamins as B6 and B5. Their content helps to regulate the level of hormones and overcome stress. And everybody knows that these two things play a tremendous role in boosting libido.
In many cultures eggs have always been associated with male fertility and conceiving. Some people believe that drinking raw eggs just before their sexual activity can boost libido, increase excitement and prolong the sexual pleasure. Eggs contain also such vitamins as B6 and B5, which play a vital role for health of sperm and the entire organism.
7. Cayenne pepper
Increase erection, strengthen ejaculation and prolong orgasms – that is what should be mentioned on the bags of crushed red pepper. Cayenne pepper strengthens blood vessels, expands arteries and improves blood circulation. Its hot and rich flavor boosts the sensitivity of erogenous zones and warms up the body.
There are definitely a lot of other factors that can influence male libido this or that way. And the role of psychological aspect can hardly be overestimated in this issue. Try to avoid stressful situations, physical and mental exhaustion, use penis enlargement pills, sleep not less than eight hours a day and don’t forget to spice up your sexual life.